Wanted: Temporary Social Media Content Creator
We are looking for a superstar content creator to temporarily join the Milkbar team and help us create stunning creative campaigns across our range of FMCG, Retail and Lifestyle brands.
We are looking for someone available part-time or full-time (minimum 3 days/week) from the end of September to the beginning of November, and able to work from our studio/office in Prahran.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Photography (Studio and Location) – Ideally, you will be comfortable shooting studio and location style content, for product and hospitality focused businesses. You can get an idea of the kind of stuff we make on our Instagram (@milkbardigital)! We shoot with a Canon DSLR and have a range of lighting equipment and an extensive library of accessories.
- Styling, cooking and pre-production – Much of our filming involves the styling of the shoot itself, including pre-production elements such as prop sourcing and purchases. Luckily for us, we are just around the corner from Prahran Market. You will need to be quite independent and comfortable working in a small team, which means carrying out a variety of tasks such as food and ingredient preparation, art direction and cooking (and tidying up/cleaning as well).
- Post production – Once you’ve finished shooting, you’ll be in our editing suite and comfortable using Lightroom and Photoshop to edit, clean up and grade large batches of images.
- Graphic design – Ideally, you’ll love everything Photoshop and can help our team with our clients’ digital design requirements, such as Instagram stories and social media posts.
- Creative proposals – Although it is not mandatory, we would like our interim to also be able to help us during the creative proposal stage of the workflow process. Research, moodboarding and creating strong marketing ideas and help us build these creative decks for clients.
Key attributes include:
- Previous experience on social networks! Creating content for social media is nuanced compared to other outlets.
- Great attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines – we love making lists at Milkbar and can’t stress enough that we work at an extremely fast pace!
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- And the obvious technical skills required – photography, lighting, styling, design, etc.
Milkbar Digital is a digital content marketing and social media agency in Prahran. We have a relaxed and fun office culture (dog included) and work with a range of exciting brands across fashion, food and lifestyle.
To apply, submit your portfolio and credentials to Sam Sidney ([email protected]).
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.